(1) The strip shape is not good, the thickness at both ends is not uniform, resulting in uneven tension at both ends of the strip, and the strip always deviates to the side with large tension. In view of this situation, it can be eliminated by adjusting the driving roller or improving the tension on both sides of the roller. If it can not be adjusted, the strip joint must be reconnected.
(2) The center line of the unit is skew. The frame skew includes the frame center line skew and the frame both sides high and low tilt, both of which will cause serious lateral deviation, and it is difficult to adjust. This belongs to the installation quality problem of the unit. The installation quality has the greatest impact on the steel belt deviation, and the steel belt deviation caused by the installation error is the most difficult to deal with.
(3) The uneven pressure of the buffer roller of the tension device causes the inconsistent running resistance on both sides of the steel strip, resulting in deviation. It is relatively easy to deal with this situation, as long as the pressure of all buffer rollers and pressure rollers of the unit is re detected and adjusted. (4) Running deviation caused by vibration during operation. The mechanical vibration of the unit in operation is inevitable. The faster the running speed of the steel belt, the greater the vibration, and the more serious the deviation of the steel belt. During the operation of the production line, the vibration caused by the radial runout of all the rollers in contact with the steel strip may cause the deviation of the steel strip.
(5) If the steel strip tension is too large or too small, the tension value of each section of the unit shall be recalculated and adjusted. (6) The bearing of the steering roller is blocked, which causes the roller not to rotate and the friction between the steel strip and the roller surface increases. (7) The shape of the steel strip is poor, and there is too big sickle bend or wave edge.
(8) The processing error of the roller outer surface, such as taper, dirt or uneven wear, results in different diameters, and the steel strip will deviate to the side with larger diameter. The force condition is shown in Fig. 3-7. The traction force F of the steel strip produces a component force F which moves to the large diameter side. Under the action of component force F, the steel strip deflects.