The processing of color coated steel sheet has to go through shearing, punching, bending and joining processes. Because there is a layer of coating on its surface, special attention should be paid to the processing in order to prevent the damage of the coating film from affecting the appearance and life of the finished product.
1. Shearing: The burrs on the cut surface should be reduced as much as possible, and the metal powder should be removed when shearing. At the same time, rubber pads should be laid on the bottom to prevent the appearance damage of the color-coated steel plate during stacking and processing.
2. Bending processing: before processing, dirt and rust should be removed from die and punch parts; the temperature should be controlled above 5 degrees Celsius during processing; if roll pressing is carried out, hard materials should be used to make rolls (quenched steel, die steel, etc.) or rolls with hard inscriptions;
3. Pressure processing: color-coated steel plate must be carefully selected for its base plate and coating type during pressure processing; in addition, careful processing should be carried out, the appearance of metal die should be particularly smooth, and maintenance film should be affixed on the surface of color-coated steel plate according to the situation, so as to maintain the coating;
4. Cohesion: Colour-coated steel plate can be mechanically bonded, welded and bonded, but now the welding equipment and skills of color-coated steel plate are still in the research and experiment period, there is no sophistication, users should try to use mechanical cohesion method.
5. Maintenance of cut-off section of color-coated steel plate: When designing commodities, cut-off should be placed in the concealed part as far as possible; when using galvanized steel plate as the base plate, because zinc has a dedicated effect on the maintenance of steel, it is generally unnecessary to make special treatment of cut-off section. The cut-off section is maintained only when it is touched by drugs, corrosive gases or used in other harsh environments.
These are the problems that should be paid attention to in the process of color coated steel plate.